Mark your calendars for your chance to make an impact!
This April, you can crowdfund for Comer Children’s and support our patient care programs, which bring hope and healing to kids and their caregivers through art, music, play, and more.
Together, we can help kids be kids.
SAMPLE FACEBOOK POST:
Want to make an impact? Join me in supporting @UChicagoMedComer by crowdfunding for kids April 18–29! All gifts support patient care programs that bring hope and healing to Comer familes. Together, we can help kids be kids. Make a gift or create your fundraising page today: giving.uchicago.edu/bright-night
SAMPLE TWITTER POST:
Patient care programs at @ComerChildrens bring hope and healing to kids and their caregivers through play, art, music, and more. Join me in helping kids be kids by crowdfunding for Comer Children's April 18–29! Make a gift or create your fundraising page: giving.uchicago.edu/bright-night
SAMPLE INSTAGRAM POST:
Want to make an impact? Join me in supporting @comerchildrens by crowdfunding for kids April 18–29! All gifts support patient care programs that bring hope and healing to Comer familes. Together, we can help kids be kids. Visit link in bio to contribute or make your fundraising page today!
Add to your bio: http://giving.uchicago.edu/bright-night
What does this event raise money for?
- The Bright Night Benefit Crowdfund for Comer Children's campaign raises money for pediatric support and care programs at the University of Chicago Medicine Comer Children’s Hospital. In the past, we've funded:
- The Safe Travel program which is designed to ensure safe travel for all patients to and from the hospital. Special car seats are provided for children who—because of premature birth, surgeries, or other medical conditions or procedures—cannot travel safely in a traditional car seat.
- The Shadow Buddies program, through the Child Life & Family Education program, which distributes special dolls to children undergoing serious treatment to help them identify and relate to their situation. The dolls are used as a teaching tool and to help mitigate fear and stress related to any child’s hospital stay.
- The Comer Family Support program which provides focused assistance to families whose children are admitted to the Pediatric Intensive Care Unit, Neonatal Intensive Care Unit, or have lengthy inpatient stays due to a challenging treatment.
When does the event take place?
- The crowdfunding campaign will take place from April 18–April 29. Visit the team page to join or donate >>
How do I contribute?
- Click the Make Your Crowdfunding Page link to join the Bright Night Benefit team and fundraise with your friends and family. Or, click the Make a Gift link to donate.
How can I help spread the word?
- Use our social toolkit to create social posts and share the campaign with your friends and family.