Help Hannah & JJ Raise Money for the Kids!
Hi Loved Ones!
On October 6, we're helping Mommy support the University of Chicago Medicine by running in the RBC Race for the Kids at Comer Children's Hospital. Please support us by making a donation!
Gifts of any size will help us reach our personal fundraising goal of $1,000. (If 50 of our loved ones each give just $20, we would reach our goal!) Your support would mean a lot to us, but more importantly, it would mean a lot to the Kids! Thank you!
Love, Hannah & JJ :)
Contributions from the race are helping UChicago Comer physicians and scientists conduct research into childhood illnesses and disease to advance care for young patients.
- Researchers funded by last year’s race are:
- Investigating the effect of environmental exposures for children with asthma in the South Side of Chicago where childhood asthma rates eclipse the national average.
- Developing effective tools for diagnosing and predicting infections in children with cancer, which can be life-threatening for these vulnerable children.
- Studying whether cognitive behavioral therapy will help children who are suffering from depression and anxiety
- Learn more about the race’s impact here.
If you think this page contains objectionable content, please inform the system administrator.